Philadelphia Criminal Defense Attorney
Stop searching the Web for any “criminal lawyers near me”, and hire an A-grade local criminal attorney at Rooney Philly Lawyer. We are a professional law firm located in Philadelphia, PA. We handle criminal defense and personal injury cases at an affordable price.
Success does not come by accident in legal practice, it is a product of great diligence. Therefore, our clients highly appreciate the way John F. Rooney handles every case. Here, at Rooney Philly Lawyer you can find the best criminal defense attorney to defend you in a trial. We are trial lawyers that fight criminal prosecutions in Philadelphia, Delaware, Montgomery, Bucks, Chester counties. Unlike some so-called “criminal law specialist,” at Rooney Philly Lawyer we have actually heard the word “not guilty” uttered by the judge or the jury foreperson at the conclusion of a trial.
When you have been arrested on a criminal charge, you need a good criminal defense lawyer that can help you with your case and will fight for your rights. Even if you deeply believe in your innocence – do not think that self-confidence would be enough to protect your interests in a court. You need to consult a criminal defense attorney with the extensive knowledge of criminal laws to win a trial.
Every trial attorney at Rooney Philly Lawyer specializes in criminal defense cases and will work to get you justice. Our criminal defense lawyers can help you understand the law when it comes to criminal charges and will work to achieve your freedom. At Rooney Philly Lawyer, we handle a range of criminal defense matters, including DUI/DWI charges, drug violations and gun charges, assaults, shootings, murder, manslaughter and other and violent crimes. Our courtroom experience means will fight your case to then end and work to achieve the best possible result. Whether that be a dismissal of all charges, a not guilty verdict, a reduction of charges or reduced sentencing.
- Charged With Crime In Philadelphia Pennsylvania
- Legal Defenses In Criminal Law In Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Philadelphia Criminal Defense Lawyer Specializing In A Variety Of Practice Areas
Everyone has the right to defend themselves in court, regardless of accusations. The services of a criminal defense lawyer are always available for you. Be sure that a professional criminal defense attorney will fight to the successful conclusion over your criminal case.
We can help with arrests, arraignments, white collar crimes, debt, expungement, parole, probation, murder and burglary felonies, misdemeanor charges, theft, and tax evasion. If you are arrested for a criminal charge, contact the Philadelphia criminal defense lawyer at Rooney Philly Lawyer. We will advise you of your legal rights and help you through the legal process.
I’ve Just Been Arrested On Charges Related To Domestic Violence In Pennsylvania. What Exactly Could I Be Charged With?
If you have been arrested on allegations related to domestic violence in Pennsylvania, there are a number of different crimes you could be charged with. The exact charges will depend on the specific allegations made against you. For example, you could be charged with: Simple Assault (18 Pa. Code § 2701), Aggravated Assault (18 Pa. Code § 2702), Recklessly Endangering Another Person (18 Pa. Code § 2705), Terroristic Threats (18 Pa. Code § 2706), Harassment(18 Pa. Code § 2709), Stalking (18 Pa. Code § 2709.1) and/or Strangulation (18 Pa. Code § 2718). If it is alleged that a weapon or object is involved in the act, you could also be charged with Possession of An Instrument of Crime (18 Pa. Code § 907). If it is alleged that there is a gun involved, you could face a number of charges under the Pennsylvania Uniforms Firearms ACT, commonly referred to as “PUFA.” Lastly, if the allegations by the complaining witness suggest somebody was moved from one location to another, or was unlawfully restrained, you could be charged with kidnapping (18 Pa. Code § 2901), unlawful restraint (18 Pa. Code § 2902), and/or false imprisonment (18 Pa. Code § 2903). Lastly, if there was a protection/restraining order in place at the time of the alleged act, you could be charged with Contempt for Violation of Order or Agreement (23 Pa. Code § 6114)…Read More
Our Areas Of Expertise
We are criminal defense lawyers who are qualified in a variety of practice areas including:
- Drug Crimes Lawyer: When you are charged with a drug crime, you need a lawyer that specializes in drug crime defenses. The attorneys at Rooney Philly Lawyer can help fight your case…Read More
- Drug Diversion Program: When facing misdemeanor drug charges, you may be eligible for Drug Diversion Program and must have the experienced attorneys from the Law Firm of John F. Rooney, V by your side to fight your rights…Read More
- Firearm & Weapon Charges: Our gun lawyer has the expertise and knowledge you need to fight your firearms or weapons charges in and around Philadelphia. Our experienced firearms attorney can help you to seek justice…Read More
- DUI Defense Lawyer: Avoid a DUI felony on your record by working with a DUI defense lawyer on your case. Rooney Philly Lawyer can help you with your DUI defense case…Read More
- Marijuana DUI Charges: As a Philadelphia Marijuana DUI Lawyer, John F. Rooney strives to get clients’ DUI charges dropped, dismissed, or lessened. We also handle additional charges related to possession…Read More
- Sex Crimes Lawyer: If you need a competent sex crime lawyer, choose Rooney Philly Lawyer in Pennsylvania. We’ll help you fight the charges for these types of cases, regardless of the offense…Read More
- Bench Warrants: When a bench warrant is issued, you may encounter severe consequences such as arrest and detention. In this situation, you need the reliable and efficient help of a criminal defense attorney who can quickly resolve your bench warrant case…Read More
- Domestic Violence Lawyer: When you face domestic violence charges or PFA and seek the best possible settlement for the matter, you need an experienced Philadelphia domestic violence lawyer on your side…Read More
- Burglary And Robbery Lawyer: Robbery and burglary are serious felonies that carry lengthy jail time. So it is wise to have a professional robbery and burglary lawyer on your side…Read More
- Aggravated And Simple Assault Lawyer: Assault charges are taken seriously in Pennsylvania, and your need professional assault lawyer specializing in criminal defense to handle your case successfully…Read More
- Auto Theft Lawyer: In Pennsylvania, vehicle theft is a serious crime commonly charged with felony case. John F. Rooney, V is a knowledgeable and experienced auto theft attorney who helps people throughout Philadelphia, PA to fight back for justice…Read More
- Murder Defense Attorney: Murder is the felony with death or life sentence, so hiring experienced murder defense attorney can be reasonable to mitigate the punishment or achieve absolution…Read More
Why Hire A Philadelphia Criminal Defense Lawyer?
A criminal trial is a complex process involving a large number of participants and events which has a significant impact on the final verdict. But even one little mistake will cost a person his normal life. Regardless of your position in this process, you are interested in the best result for yourself. That’s why you need a help of experienced criminal defense attorney to guide you through this tremendously tortuous process and fight the justice back.
If you are arrested for a criminal offense, you need a Philadelphia criminal defense lawyer that will fight for your legal rights under the law. The attorneys at Rooney Philly Lawyer are here to work for you. We will answer all the questions you have about your case. We will represent you in court and help you determine your legal course of action. John F. Rooney is your trusted criminal defense lawyer who know the law and how to win your case. Contact us today (215) 279-8400 to set up a consultation, if you are still searching for ‘criminal defense attorney near me’. We are ready to help you build an effective defense to fight your criminal charges. We serve the Philadelphia, Delaware, Montgomery, Bucks, Chester counties and can help you with criminal and personal injury cases.